Blanco's concentrated Concrete Cleaner washes away grease and oil stains from concrete driveways, carports, garage floors, and patios.
- Dampen concrete surface to be cleaned before using.
- Apply direct from the container and work into stained area with dry bristle broom or stiff brush.
- Allow cleaner to stand for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the amount of grease or oil on the surface to be cleaned.
- Brush surface thoroughly with wet broom, then hose off completely until all residue is gone.
If a spot was missed, repeat steps 1 through 4.
- Combustible. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame and all other forms of ignition.
- Do not use in small enclosed areas, where vapors can accumulate. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Do not use on asphalt driveways or other asphalt surfaces.